Twin Rivers boasts a competent, qualified and experienced staff available for work around all pipelines, from high pressure natural gas to domestic water and sewer. We can provide maintenance, installation and alterations to these facilities.
Twin Rivers held a contract for the owners of a major pipeline for over 10 years. Our crews worked from Chetwynd to Williams Lake to complete corrosion digs as per the customer’s schedule of sites that needed maintenance. In addition to the maintenance work, we also completed many major revetment projects and station improvement projects.
In addition to our heavy land clearing and digging equipment, we also have remote site access equipment. Our crews and supplies can be transported to site by our Morooka MST1100 crawler carrier, Hagglund ATV, Side by Side ATV, or personal ATV. The Hagglund or Morooka ATV units can be fitted with fire fighting water tank and equipment if required on site.
- Excavation of pipelines up to 42”
- Mobile sand blasting equipment & crew
- Certified coaters
- Right of Way Maintenance
- Access upgrades
- Facilities excavation including compressor stations
- Creek revetments
- Steep grade excavation with anchor cats
- Washout restoration
- Excavators (160 – 350 size)
- Dozers (D5 – D8 size)
- Rock Trucks (30 – 40 Tonne)
- Loaders (3 – 7 Yard)
- Packers - 84" smooth drum & sheeps foot
- Skidsteers - 1 wheeled - 1 tracked
- Quad ATV, Side by Side ATV, Hagglund ATV, Morooka MST1100 Crawler Carrier
- Sullivan Mobile Air Compressors
- F550 Deck Trucks with Blaster Pot & Spray Equipment
- F550 & F530 Mobile Service Trucks
5048 Banzer Drive
Prince George, BC